Here you can find the most common questions about orders.
How can I pay?
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
- Bank Transfer (only EU)
- Cash on deliery (only within Germany) ( Covid-19 Note: Cash on delivery shipments with personal delivery will be redirected to a branch until further notice and must be picked up by the customer. The storage period for these special shipments is extended to 3 weeks.)
Klarna: Pay Now, Pay Later, Slice it
You can find more information about Klarna here.
Conditions for invoice with Klarna:
- You must be at least 18 years old to use Klarna as payment method.
- The billing address must be the same as your registration address.
- The maximum allowed purchase amount on Klarna's invoice is determined by Klarna's credit check and varies from person to person. If your purchase fails, you may be able to try again with a lower amount.
- Instructions in 5 easy steps - Paying with Klarna:
- Choose Klarna as payment method and enter your billing and delivery information. Your delivery address can differ from your billing and registration address.
- Klarna will then perform an identity and credit check and verify your information.
- Once your information is verified and your order is authorized, we will send you an order confirmation email. Your order will then be forwarded to our warehouse for processing.
- As soon as your order is shipped, Klarna will send you an invoice to the email address you provided when you placed your order. You have 14 days from the invoice date to pay your order. All payment informations are shown in the invoice. Please indicate the purpose of payment on the invoice so that your payment can be assigned.
- Keep track of the status of your invoice via the Klarna portal, you can see when your invoice is due in the email you receive from Klarna.